On Thursday, Joshua's 3rd grade music teacher told the kids what to do to make it snow. Last night, Joshua followed each and every instruction. He had to wear his pajamas inside out, flush an ice cube down the toilet, get to his bed without touching the floor, and sleep with a spoon under his pillow.
And look at what we woke up to...



4 comments:
Way to go, Josh! Do you have a forecast for this weekend?
That is laugh out loud funny!!!! Maybe he can do it again for Christmas?
Hey, you have a blog! I'm super excited about this. I'll have to add you to my google reader so I get all your updates. Thanks for the compliment on my "how to find me" it took a long time to do but I am pleased with it.
Love ya!
Wow, that is awesome Josh!!!!!!! We'll try it now!
Post a Comment