
"And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me" Matt 25:40
Every Christmas we place a poster under our picture of Christ and decorate it like a gift. Any acts of service we do during December gets written on the poster. We try to do as many things as we can so we will have it filled up by Christmas Day. Then Christmas morning we offer it up as our gift to the Savior at the celebration of His birth.



4 comments:
That is a fantastic idea. Thanks for sharing!
This is a wonderful tradition. Please write your name down for being a great sounding board for me this week!
This is a really cute idea! I love your blog already- looks very creative.
I love your idea of a presents to Jesus poster. I've tried the straw in the manger thing, but there is no reflecting on what was done. What a neat idea!
Sue Carroll
PS go tortoise and hare! are you going to earn your sewing machin3e by Christmas?
Post a Comment