Your a step ahead of me. I've always heard of blogs, but didn't ever read one or REALLY know what they were before today, but now I've read yours and another two persons sent me emails about blogs, so I've had a crash course. Interesting!
I belong to the coolest family ever! Great husband, terrific kids. I enjoy being around them as they can be so very funny, thoughtful, and creative. I can be very enthusiastic and passionate when I do things. I love adrenaline and activities that promote it! On the flip side, I also love to be absolutely lazy and do nothing for very long periods of time. Home is my favorite place to be especially to just dink around with the kids or on the computer.
3 comments:
You're so funny! I'm glad you're doing this. Yeah!
Your a step ahead of me. I've always heard of blogs, but didn't ever read one or REALLY know what they were before today, but now I've read yours and another two persons sent me emails about blogs, so I've had a crash course. Interesting!
Hi Tammy! I'm glad you've joined the blogging world and I'm extra glad I found you... I look forward to keeping tabs on you now.
HUGS! Rachel
http://toadswildfamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment