Tammy i can't tell you how happy i am to have re-connected w/ you. you have the coolest family. i love your blog. i love your photos. your children are exquisite. your stories exude all the energy and charm of your personality. i swear i would trade indoor plumbing for facebook for all it has done to improve my quality of life. thanks for the referral to your blog. i'll be back. --jeanie
I belong to the coolest family ever! Great husband, terrific kids. I enjoy being around them as they can be so very funny, thoughtful, and creative. I can be very enthusiastic and passionate when I do things. I love adrenaline and activities that promote it! On the flip side, I also love to be absolutely lazy and do nothing for very long periods of time. Home is my favorite place to be especially to just dink around with the kids or on the computer.
6 comments:
What a fun thing to do. I haven't done that in years.
Fun!
YUM!
looks like lots of fun
You do a lot of fun things with your family. Very cool.
Tammy i can't tell you how happy i am to have re-connected w/ you. you have the coolest family. i love your blog. i love your photos. your children are exquisite. your stories exude all the energy and charm of your personality. i swear i would trade indoor plumbing for facebook for all it has done to improve my quality of life. thanks for the referral to your blog. i'll be back. --jeanie
Post a Comment